Thursday, October 13, 2011

Stuck between.....







nothing much to say..
just want to spread love to anyone who always stick in my heart..
i just miss them very much and always miss them..

just want to share with you all something..
my mom always said this to me : 

" choose someone who love us most than we love he/she most"

i never forget this statement. always in my mind. but i always stuck between those words. 
u know.. sometimes i don't know either i'm supposed to accept propose from "this" person or not. i just not ready yet to have any special relationship with anybody. i admit that sometimes i feel empty, boring, lonely, but i've promise with myself that i don't want to tight with before i grab my mission.. mission of my life. 
so i don't want to break off my promise where i made long time ago.. 
i've something to be shared with you guys..
i hope this topic will be interesting to share with.



so till here then.. bye bye
with love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment