Friday, October 28, 2011

Piece of words

Assalamualaikum wbt everyone..
specially those who read this.. may all of you in His bless..

okay, as everyone noticed my title is on "piece of word"
this entry specially dedicated to all my hearts, i mean to my siblings. Those who know me who i am, how i'm react, how i'm sleep, snoring when sleep in tiredness, what i will be when i mad, what i really want, how long i take a bath, how long i need to tidy up my bedroom, my locker and many more.. my life would't be in ease without presence from them. Yea sometimes i admit that i felt lonely without them even they always make mad, and i have been called as a "singa" among them. haha :D funny right ?? yes b'coz when i'm mad the whole world would be in dark.. hurmm mayb.. :) it just i love them so much. no words can describe that even they can't see it but Him know. I hope future than, i will at least make my sibling proud of me and i always pray for their success.. As for most, only them know who i am actually. And honestly said i can't live without them. Thanks mama and aboh for giving me such wonderful and superb sisters and brother for me even sometimes they make my life suck ! but still they are top superstars in my heart ! 
to be continued more about this. i hope i can write more about them here.. opps! i mean about my family, who always beside me and who always support me in anything. last but not least i love them eternally.

lots of love <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment